FITT, also known as the Fully Integrated Total Training program, is an innovative personal training program offered by the professionals at New York Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy. The comprehensive program is designed to help individuals maintain and extend the progress that has been made through physical therapy treatment, to gain strength and stamina, or simply to help people reach their personal fitness goals.
The FITT program is overseen by the same professionals that help return patients to optimal health every day. Our trainers, who work hand-in-hand with our physical therapists on a daily basis, are adept at offering training, advice, guidance and confidence building for athletes of all levels. Based on proven scientific methods, each individualized program is tailored specifically to meet the goals, medical and physical needs, and lifestyle requirements of the participant.
Designed to build confidence, stamina and strength, FITT makes fitness a positive and enjoyable experience, while delivering results. The program is offered in our comfortable and non-competitive modern facility and is also competitively priced. We keep our prices low because we believe in the value of keeping our patients functioning and feeling their optimal best.
Whether you are transitioning from physical therapy treatment or are looking to get back into shape following an injury, or if you are interested in losing weight, dealing with stress, or training for an athletic endeavor, FITT can empower you to become your physical best. The comprehensive fitness program is customized to fit your specific needs, desires and goals.
FITT can addresses concerns, such as:
- I need to get back into shape after physical therapy but don’t want to re-injure myself.
- I'm ready to progress after my recovery but am not sure how to proceed.
- I feel like I have lost my stamina since injuring myself.
- I'm nervous to exercise after my injury.
- I prefer to continue exercising under the guidance of a professional who understands my injury.
- I hate going to gyms or attending group classes, but know I should consistently exercise.
FITT offers unique benefits, including:
- One-on-one technical instruction, guidance and support by expert personal trainers that are trained in all aspects of physical therapy and exercise physiology.
- Personal motivation tailored to meet your individualized needs and goals by a professional that is interested in helping you to succeed.
- Modern and advanced facilities and equipment, the latest and most effective techniques, and time tested nutritional advice to assist you in meeting your fitness, weight loss, rehabilitation, and/or stress management goals.
- Individualized programs to meet all levels of fitness, athletic ability, lifestyle and goals. Whether you want to live a less sedentary life, reduce chronic pain, or even run the NYC marathon, we can tailor a program that most effectively meets your goals and offers you a chance to be successful on your own terms.
FITT is not about our goals for you. It is about meeting and surpassing the goals you set for yourself. Through New York Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy’s FITT program, you can reach the fitness goals you desire with an individualized program that is custom FITT just for you.